Help & Support
Please access the user guides & FAQ by logging into RICT.
RICT support are pleased to announce that yesterdays upgrades both to the functionality and behind the scenes have been successfully applied to RICT.
- BIAS and suitability code into the classification report
- Improved taxon prediction functionality
- Resolution of BIAS application by file/settings issue
- Copy/ paste issues sorted
- Model allocation in administration fixed.
Please try out the system and as ever contact us via email@example.com if you encounter problems
Please email us
**Please note that RICT is designed as a data processing rather than a storage service â€“ you may lose run data in the event of a system malfunction or other event. Therefore you are advised to download any critical files/data once your run has finished.**