Area advisory group meetings
7-8 November 2017 - RBMP and Fisheries Workshop
Workshops were held over 2 days to determine how we could better align the priorities of river basin management planning with the fisheries management groups from the North West of Scotland. The agenda, papers and presentations are included in the documents below;
- Classification overview PDF
- Presentation 1 – Introduction to RBMP
- Presentation 2 – Classification and monitoring
- Presentation 3 – Fish ecology monitoring
- Presentation 4 – Fish barrier update
June 2017 – Local Advisory Group Meeting
The agenda, papers, presentations and actions are included in the documents below;
- Draft minutes and actions
- RBMP update presentation
- Update paper for Shellfish Water Protected Areas, SWPAs
Please contact us if you require agendas, minutes, or and presentations from previous meetings.
During the first cycle the Outer Hebrides area management plan 2009 – 2015 was developed by the area advisory group. For current information about river basin planning in the area please use the Water environment hub.
For further information, please contact us.