Online applications can be made for the following:
- existing private sewage treatment systems (including septic tanks)
- non fee paying waste exemptions
- professional collector and transporter of waste
- carrier or broker of controlled waste
- notification of low risk radioactive substances management
Applying online is much quicker; however, paper applications for any of the above can also be submitted. The fee to apply for registration can be found in our charging scheme. Further charging information is available in the Environmental Regulation (Scotland) Charging Scheme 2016.
You can download these application forms.
Contact us on 03000 99 66 99 to make payment by credit or debit card or for instructions on how to submit your application form.