29 March 2018
A vacancy has arisen for a Technical Team Manager to lead the existing team and deliver technical deliverables for the LIFE SMART Waste project.
The Technical Team Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating the work of the LIFE SMART Waste technical team.
- Leading the delivery of the LIFE SMART Waste project technical work-streams/actions and associated products, including:
- Developing and running an innovative LIFE SMART Waste Intelligence communications hub;
- Developing strategic intelligence to guide the LIFE SMART Waste project on tackling waste crime;
- Designing and implementing innovative interventions plans and new and novel tools and methods to identify and tackle waste crime;
- Making recommendations for policy and legislative changes at national and potentially EU level.
- Collaboration and engagement with partner organisations and stakeholders.
For further information about the role (REf. REG26823) and how to apply, visit sepa.org.uk/jobs
Back to News and events