5 December 2019
We are developing and piloting a range of useful tools and user manuals to help environmental regulators and enforcement agencies to gather intelligence and develop interventions designed to tackle waste (and potentially other types of environmental) crime.
To date, these include:
- Competitive Behaviours Toolkit
- Horizon Scanning Toolkit
- Waste Crime Indicators Toolkit
- Remote Sensing Tool
- Financial Risk Assessment Toolkit
- Intervention Design Manual
- Policy recommendations - Electronic waste tracking
- Policy recommendations - Registration of waste carriers and brokers
To express your interest in the tools and/or policy recommendations developed by the project, please contact the LIFE SMART Waste mailbox.